A BUDGET PERFUME TO RIVAL THE BIG BOYS...



When it comes to scents most of us like to stick to the luxury brands, we know they last, they look beautiful and we have always used them. But, when I tried this Eau De Parfum by The Body Shop (one of my favourite brands), I was quite simply blown away.

This is a deep musky and incredibly sexy scent with undertones of tobacco and cinnamon which give a deep and sensual scent like no other affordable perfume. I've always found the cheaper perfumes to be sickly sweet or overly floral, but this is nothing of the sort. It is a rich, warm scent that despite containing tobacco scent is inviting and sensual.

One reason we all tend to stick to our designer perfume is due to the longevity of the scent, but I find this to hang around on the skin beautifully virtually all day. The bottle itself doesn't look out of place in line with my Chloe or D&G in fact it looks just as expensive and more alluring in it's dark glass bottle.

Don't be put off by the ingredients in this perfume, give it a sniff when you're next in The Body Shop as I seriously cannot rave about this gorgeous perfume any more. Since receiving this on Christmas day, I've reached for no other scent as I think I've found a gem here.

What is your favourite budget scent?

The Body Shop Red Musk Eau De Parfum £14