MY THREE FAVOURITE, NEW BEAUTY RELEASES


With a new year came many new releases. The high street was filled with new products, lines and packaging for us beauty addicts to peruse and try for ourselves. So, I took it upon myself to try as many of the new releases from the drug store and let you know my three favourite. This doesn't mean I don't like the other new releases it is just that these are the three that stood out. 


MAX FACTOR CREAM PUFF BLUSHER IN LAVISH MAUVE 

This has to be my favourite new product to have tried lately. As someone who has lusted over the Hourglass Ambient Blushes for a long time now, seeing this gorgeous marbled baked blush for less than a tenner had my heart a racing. Putting aside the gorgeous look and sturdy packaging this blusher is a good all rounder with an amazing colour selection. The multi-tonal pigments which add a flush of natural colour and illuminate the skin are the perfect addition to anyone's make up bag. at £8.99 (buy here) who can complain? 


MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL LASH MULTIPLYING MASCARA

I struggle with mascara, my favourite was discontinued, the drugstore is over crowded and I have very short eyelashes. So, when I saw this very hyped up launch by Maybelline I didn't have high hopes. Upon first use I wasn't sure,  the formula was a bit more liquid than my usual preference but the brush seemed to be perfect for me. So I persevered - and like with many mascaras when it started to dry out a little I fell in love!! This mascara adds serious length and volume with its plastic wand in an unusual shape. If you're looking for added length and volume combined this could be the mascara for you!!! (buy here) 


L'OREAL SMOKISSIME SUPER LINER 

A product that promises to help you create a smokey eye look in seconds is always going to woo me. I love achieving that smokey, sultry make up look but struggle when it comes to patience of seeing it through. This sponge applicator filled with a deep brown pigment is perfect for adding a smokey line or popping on the outer corner. It is easy to apply, long lasting and blends out beautifully to achieve the desired look. I think this will be an essential in my make up bags for nights out as it'll take me from day to night at the blink of an eye. (buy here)